Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Featured Shop: Cape Cod Cupboard



Visiting the shop Cape Cod Cupboard is like a trip through time. If you're like me, you sometimes feel sad about all the wonderful treasures of the past being lost on a dusty shelf somewhere. Fear not! Artists like the owner of Cape Cod Cupboard, take these antique findings and recreate their original importance by adding them into new creations!
I was looking at her blog and I read this in the profile:
"My dream as a little girl on the South Shore of Boston was to someday get married and live on Cape Cod, in a Cape Cod style house with weathered shingles, and have lots of kids. I may have forgotten about that dream, but it didn't forget me... I live on Cape Cod... in a Cape Cod style home with weathered shingles... with my hubby and kids... and I'm very happy!"

Happiness is like a magic glue--it holds all the elements together and I can see happiness and hard work in all of Cape Cod Cupboard's finer details...
...stop by and visit!
~Sadie Lou

7 comments:

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Thank you so much for this compliment, Sadie! =) hugs!

Stink Bone Jones said...

I would really love for my blog to be added to the list.

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful items!!

Lori said...

what a gorgeous shop!!! forgot to plug this into google reader and i see i have missed lots of posts:( sorry Sadie Lou...i am on it immediately!!!

Alisa Noble said...

You have such beautiful shop... it's like going back into time!
Alisa

dollface design said...

the blog looks beautiful sadie!!! just wanted to stop by and say hi, everything looks lovely, you've done an amazing job! ♥
xo
layla

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oooooh, One of my favorite shops in the whole world!!
Smiles, Karen