Monday, August 18, 2008

Featured Seller : Gypsy Mermaid




We at the CSSTEAM would love to introduce you to one of
our wonderful members: Gypsymermaid.etsy.com. Her
shoppe is filled with sweet cottage treats and a ton of new
and fanciful Halloween Surprises. Please stop by this week,
pay her a visit, drop her a convo..say hi and ENJOY!

Gypsy Mermaid
gypsymermaid's Shop Announcement
Gypsy Mermaid Is getting ready for Fall and Halloween!
So out with the old and in with the new! Everything is on
sale and has been marked down! I will combine shipping!
So fill those boxes up!!! Contact me before purchasing So
I can alter the shipping charges to one low rate one!! HAVE
FUN!!! hugs


Come by and visit my blog sometime to see all the things I
create! http://gypsymermaidlife.blogspot.com

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

SHIPPING COST and SPECIALS:
If you would like to purchase more then one item please
contact me before purchasing and I will change the cost of
the pricing. I can ship for one low cost.

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

If there is anything you do not see that you would love to have
made Please dont be afraid to ask me. Most likely I have made
it and if not I will love to try!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

8 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Lots of fall and halloween looking goodies featured Lori!!

Anonymous said...

Yummies!

Alisa Noble said...

cute stuff! :)

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pops said...

Gypsymermaid...your shoppe is wonderful and all the fabulous halloween ornaments certainly set the mood for the upcoming holiday! keep the sensational artwork coming -- it is so much fun to see!!!!...hugs...pops

Screaming Meme said...

I love your Etsy Shop! I have one too! I wanted to invite you over to my blog...I'm starting a class on faux painting... So,get your brushes ready and get to class! Screaming Meme

Unknown said...

How fun! Gypsy Mermaid has the cutest stuff.
XOXO
Jillian