Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Featured Seller: PinkButterCreme



When you look at Tami's creations over at PinkButterCreme two things come to mind:
Tami has the best handwriting ever!
And...
The girl paints a delicious cupcake!
You'll love the pink, glittery goodness over at her BLOG. I stopped in for a visit the other day and was so drawn in by her photographs. I particularly loved this one...


I have one glass cake stand--but I think I need some more. What a cute way to display a collectible!
I suggest finding Tami on Etsy or in Blogland, either way--you'll come away feeling like you've sipped tea in a rose garden with a friend!
~Sadie Lou

3 comments:

Lori said...

wait a minute here...this is what i love about PinkButterCreme: those BUNNIES!!! eeeeeek, they are SO cute:) all of her work is wonderful, truly!!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet what talent!

Siding Contractors West Valley City said...

Thankss for posting this